- 2 pkt. Maggi Noodles
- 2 tsp Oil(any cooking oil)
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 large onion
- 1 large tomato
- 1/2 Capsicum
- 1 Green chili
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- Salt as per your taste
- ½ tsp Chaat masala
- 1 tsp ketchup
- Firstly in a heavy bottom pan or kadai heat oil and saute finely chopped garlic cloves
- Add finely chopped onion, saute till they turn pink then add any vegetable of your choice and saute till they cook well
- Further add finely chopped tomatoes saute till they turn soft and mushy
- Add ½tsp turmeric powder,½tsp red chili powder ,½tsp coriander powder along with a splash of ketchup then saute for a couple of minute on low flame .
- Add 2 cups of water and get to boil once the water begins to boil add the maggi taste maker and salt stir well and get the water to boil .
- Now add the noodles cook till the noodles absorb the water completely check the noodles add more water if needed and cook from both the sides .
- Meanwhile in another pan saute some broccoli and peas and when the noodle is completely cooked add them and serve .
- Sprinkle some chaat masala or black pepper powder before serving you may skip this it is totally optional
I guess Maggi is one such recipe which is liked by people of all ages even my grandfather(Nanaji) love it so much this is the first thing I learned to cook i guess so many of you can relate with this .so if you are looking for a spicy vegetable masala Maggi recipe, everyone has their own versions but if you want a masala Maggi recipe then your search for the perfect Maggi ends here . The best part about this recipe is you can add any combination of vegetables as per your choice here i am using onion, tomato ,capsicum and garlic sauted till they became mushy with some basic spices along with the Maggi tastemaker .I personally like to add stir fried broccoli and peas before serving with some chaat masala sprinkled on it you may skip it .