This year Navratri comes quite late due to Adhik masa so those who don’t know what is Adhik mass according to the Hindu calendar to keep the lunar or solar calendars aligned an extra month is added now coming to the main point I mean the recipe so when it comes to preparing some sweet I always find ways to try something easy and healthy so this is the perfect option for all your healthy sweet cravings.
Dates and Nuts laddu
- 1 1 cup Dessicated coconut
- 2 1/2 cup Cashew
- 3 1/2 cup Almond
- 4 1/2 cup Dates
- 5 1/2 cup Raisins
- 6 1/2 tsp cardmom
- 7 1/2 tsp Ghee
- In a heavy bottom pan add 1/2 tsp ghee,
- add 1/2 cup cashew,1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup dates ,1/ cup2 raisins,
- Fry until they became crunchy
- After few min.add 1 cup of dessicated coconut just toss it for few sec .
- Add all the ingiedient in a grinder and coarsely grind all of them .
mix all the dry fruits properly and then divide equal portions and roll them in a lemon sized shape
- you may use some poppy seeds to roll the laddu for the special look but here i don't have poppy seeds so tried to roll few of them in chia seeds
- you may use any nuts of your choice and roll them in roasted sesame seeds also