Cucumber raita is the easiest recipe to be prepared when you want some refreshing tangy side dish with your spicy biryani or any spicy meal then try this easy recipe of cucumber raita can be prepared with grated cucumber,curd, and roasted cumin powder. I even use it as a dip with pakoras.
- 1-2 pcs. Cucumber
- 1 cup curd(yougurt)
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- ½ tsp Black salt
- Salt(as per your taste)
- 1 tbsp Finely chopped coriander leaves
- Firstly wash and peel the cucumbers then either grate or finely chop them
- Add 1 cup curd(yogurt), 1 tsp roasted cumin seeds powder,½tsp black salt and normal salt as per your taste mix all the ingredients well in the curd
- Add finely chopped fresh coriander and grated /chopped cucumber you may skip coriander leaves it is optional .
- Combine all of them and refrigerate for few hrs. before serving and the raita is rady with minimum effort